I am in desperate need of some new shoes. Here are a few I’m eyeing:
– I am a huge fan of Loeffler Randall and these Luella Mignon sandals in electric purple are at the top of my wish list. Would go just perfect with my favorite white shirt/blue jean combo, don’t you think?
– One of my go-to spring/summer shoes has always been a pair of espadrille’s and this pair from Calypso are spot on.
– All winter I was searching for the perfect black booties and lucky for me I finally found them just in-time for spring. These Rag & Bone are on their way to me now and I can’t wait to pair them with my black shorts and Joie lace top. A little edgy for this island girl!
– The ballet flat is a staple in my closet and these little beauties from Aerin Lauder’s new line are a welcome addition indeed. Will pair perfectly with my sundress collection.
– One for one… yes, please! The classic Tom’s slip-on in festive pink… will live in these this spring!