Happy second day of fall! Is this your favorite time of year too? With each change of season, I have a good/bad little habit… I clean my closet. And this weekend I realized that I need to add a few new items to my fall mix and thus I created a little wish list.
– As I have confessed before, I just have a thing for a beautiful white top and this one is sheer perfection.
– Sadly, my fall clothing budget will not allow me to purchase a pair of black leather pants so am hoping these will do the trick!
– I love, love, LOVE cozy sweaters! This one and this one need to be mine.
– My army green pants have seen better days so I think it’s time to invest in a new pair.
– Every closet needs a Chanel inspired jacket.
– Hands down, the best tall boot on the market. I have them in brown and think the black need to make their way into my closet!
– And because really, who doesn’t need a new purse? This one will be lovely with my new “leather” pants.
What are you lusting after this fall? Do share.