I must be honest and say I have felt a little void of creativity as of late. I have no less than 5 drafts of posts just waiting to be finished and for some reason I just can’t muster the juices to get them done so apologies in advance for my recent silence. But, good news. I was inspired a bit when reading one of my favorites, Note to Self today. If you don’t follow this blog, you must. So without further adieu, here are my answers to the Chain Mail Q&A.
1. What is the most-played song in your music library? (Lifetime. Be honest.)
Just checked my iTunes library and it looks like it is “I Turn my Camera On” by Spoon.
2. What is your favorite thing about your current occupation or job, whatever it may be?
I love that I am surrounded by beauty in my current job at Nantucket Looms. From artwork to textiles, to tabletop, everyday I am immersed in a world so different from my office 45 flights up.
3. City or country?
My family and I were just discussing this yesterday while driving to Cape Elizabeth in Maine. And I must admit, I really do think I’m a city girl at heart.
4. What is your coping mechanisim after a really bad day?
A long drive with the windows down and the music on full blast followed by a Peroni and margarita pizza at Pi.
5. Favorite item in your closet right now? (Pictures welcome.)
I picked up the most delicious, coziest sweater at The Lovely back in August that I could literally live in this winter. The designer is Amateur and I may just die in it.
6. Skill or craft you still want to learn or work on?
7. What is your most precious keepsake?
I have a few. My prayer book from my grandmother that was given to me as a little girl; my maternal great-grandmother’s gold band and my paternal great-great grandmother’s wedding band that was given to her on July 26, 1884. Her name was Lillian and I shall name my first daughter after her!
8. What’s at the very tip top of your holiday wish list this year?
Haven’t finished my list just yet but promise to share it soon for all your readers who want to shower me with some gifts!