Cozy flannel pj’s, wool socks, Bing Crosby on repeat and my stocking… one of my favorite childhood memories. I just love the thought that goes into finding those perfect little gifts for the ones you love. Here are just a few of my stocking picks…
– Made in Japan, this little blue tray made from a real piece of hand-spun linen is the perfect catch-all for a desk, dresser or bathroom vanity.
– Reusable straws for the bar. Why yes!
– Happy New Year means a new calendar.
– O-Check, a Korean based paper company, makes some of the coolest paper products I have seen. Wouldn’t it be great to get this recipe notebook filled with new recipes to try throughout the year?
– These zodiac notepads from Anthropologie may just be my top pick for the stocking.
– Cold weather means chapped hands so a nourishing hand cream is always a good idea.
– And really, who doesn’t love hot chocolate!