Friends… only 20 days till Christmas Eve! As I sit here wrapping gifts for those nearest and dearest to me I realize I should probably shed a little light on what this island girl is hoping for this year. I have been told I am quite difficult to shop for so hopefully this list will help.
– I am in desperate need of this closet staple.
– I have a few more spots to fill on my bedroom gallery wall. Think this piece would be just perfect.
– I hope to entertain lots in the new year so a few new Jill Rosenwald pieces would be a lovely gift under the tree. I like this cocktail tray, this sugar and creamer set and I would die to open up this yellow caviar tray!
– You might be shocked to know that will all my cooking and baking, I don’t own an apron. Think this one from Anthropologie should be my first.
– I finally had to retire my favorite cozy black sweater this year after many good years. When I saw this one from Emerson Fry, I knew I found the perfect replacement.
– I think the best gifts to receive are those that help others. Love the gifts of compassions from ABC Home.
But if I’m really honest, all I really want this holiday season is to spend time with my dear family and friends and perhaps a certain someone special. Here’s hoping!