Happy Wednesday and welcome to Day 2 of my holiday gift guides. As promised, today’s list is focused on all things for the men we love.
- The Mixologist. My brother Travis knows how to make a mean cocktail. To help with his efforts, I thought this 10-in-1 bar tool would come in mighty handy.
- The Foodie. My brother Todd, on the other hand, knows how to make some killer BBQ. His pulled pork turned this vegetarian right around. This grilling bundle will be under the tree for him.
- The Student. My brother Connor is completing his studies and so I thought the best gift for him would be a gift card to his favorite restaurant so he could have a date night with his lady. While I shy away from gift cards, sometimes they come in handy to those with limited funds. I did give him this set a few years back. I attribute it to helping him find his lady!
- The Techie. While I don’t really have a brother who fits this category, I’m sure many of you do and I think this leather cord organizer might just be the perfect gift for the techie in your life. Come to think about it, this would be the perfect gift for my stepfather who is brilliant but sometimes a bit scattered.
- The Minimalist. I have never known my father to carry a wallet. He typically has his card and money in a neat fold held together by an elastic. After all these years, I finally found the gift to help him upgrade.
- The Metro. A piece of art and bottle opener? This gift might just make it onto my list.
- The Workaholic. Working in the legal field for 10+ years, I’ve encountered many a workaholic. Should you have one of these in your life, I think this essential kit is a great gift to help them stay organized and perhaps be able to wrap up their day a bit sooner to get home to you.
I hope this list has provided some help for gift ideas for those crazy men in your life. Tomorrow I’ll be sharing gift ideas for the little people. What fun I’ve had pulling together ideas. Can’t wait to share!