I just love summer nights… the air, the sounds, the stars. My nightly routine is quite simple… wash my face, brush my teeth and slip into a little something sweet just for me. My collection of nightgowns is quite impressive. Some may say I have a slight problem but I swear, they help me sleep! Here are just a few of my favorites for these summer nights:
– Anthropologie’s loungewear collection is one of my favorite. They hit a home run with this lace romper. Sweet, sexy and chic all in one.
– If I could, I would totally wear this little short set to run errands. The tank matches my boho girl aesthetic!
– There is just something about falling asleep in your boyfriend’s button-down, right ladies?! Thankfully the Gap’s body collection has the perfect shirt for us single ladies!
– In my opinion, this is the perfect t-shirt/short combo for those summer nights that turn into lounging summer days on the porch.
– I can’t get enough of Ebejey’s chemises. Think I have four hanging in my closet at the moment. The best cotton ever!