Valentine’s Day. Whatever your relationship status may be or feelings on this “hallmark” holiday, I think it’s important to show a little love, no matter the month. If you are in need of some inspiration, look no further. I have highlighted my favorite gifts that say I like you/I love you below.
– I don’t know about you, but I love to get a little something for the single ladies in my life on Valentine’s Day. I think this rain African heart soap from Terrain is just perfect.
– Why not write your love a letter. This little kit includes everything you need to create a gift that will last the test of time. The best gifts really are those that come right from the heart.
– Love to Love You print… a great addition to any gallery wall in my humble opinion.
– What is it about women and jewelry? We somehow can never get enough. This sweet necklace from Sundance is a simple piece that could easily go from day to night and also won’t break the bank.
– As is custom with most good things, Clare Vivier began making bags in response to a need and that need was a lack of a functional yet fashionable laptop case. Since then, Claire has created a handbag line that has an almost cult following. Simple, chic, and oh-so French, Clare’s bags are sure to please your lady. And lucky for us, she has launched a love shop. The sweetheart clutch in red is my personal favorite.
– Love potion. Why the heck not! An aromatic blend of ten of the world’s most potent aphrodisiac essential oils to stimulate the senses, heighten sensuality and immediately inspire an inner sense of beauty and confidence. I think I would use this everyday.
– Oh and how could I not include chocolate. The way to this lady’s heart is certainly through food.
And please do remember, I am always sending a little love and light to you!