I love these summer nights when you can smell the change of season on its way. And today, after finally having a moment to check my mail, I received a wonderful surprise… a $75 rewards card from J.Crew. Guess I will be starting my fall shopping now.
Just a few items currently in my shopping bag:
– The perfect flannel boyfriend shirt. Thinking I will pair this with some black skinnies and ballet flats.
– My closet is filled with light, airy blouses and this little gingham number will be the perfect addition.
– I have a feeling I am going to be living in this cashmere sweater!
– After giving up my corporate gig last year, I made the mistake of giving away all my suits, which means I no longer have that little black blazer to dress up an outfit. Think I may have just found a replacement with this one.
– I have been lusting after the Rag & Bone booties for quite some time sadly don’t have the funds at the moment to splurge so I think these are the perfect compromise!
– I have been spending some restless nights thinking of where to travel this winter. At least I can decide on my new passport cover.
And to answer the question, the best thing(s) about fall in my opinion include (in no particular order) apple picking, cider donuts, cozy sweaters, the air, football games, shorter days, and less traffic around the island!