Less than 40 days… yikes! To help ease the stress that comes with the holidays, I wanted to provide to you, my sweet readers, just a few ideas for the ladies in your life. Whether a sister, a mom, a girlfriend, or the love of your life, I promise you won’t fail with any of these under the tree.
– Rebecca Atwood came onto the scene earlier this year with an incredible line of hand painted pillows inspired by not only her current home in Brooklyn but her childhood on Cape Cod. This zip pouch is that perfect bag that can go day to night, can be used on its own or to hold all the loose ends in that oversized tote. And at $58, it won’t break the bank.
– Oh Fresh. I have been a fan for oh so long and each year, your holiday gift sets just keep getting better and better. My pick for 2013 is the Sugar Cherry Charms. Seaberry lotion, a roller perfume and the ever so addictive sugar lip balm for $32. Thanks Fresh.
– I don’t know about the women in your life but I for one can never have too many scarves. J.Crew knocked it out of the park with this one.
– What lady wouldn’t love a beautiful robe to wrap herself up in? Plum Pretty Sugar has so many choices but this one might just be my favorite.
– I truly believe you can never go wrong with giving a beautiful gift of paper and Kate Spade’s 2014 Agenda is a great gift for your A-type girlfriends (I think that is me in my group) or a beloved co-worker.
– For the gourmet in your life I just love this idea: a custom watercolor painting of a favorite family recipe. Now, I just need to figure out which recipe to use!
– But let’s be honest. The best gifts are those of quality time together so I’m always a huge fan of a trip away. That’s right boys, do a little planning. Some of my favorite romantic getaways include The White Barn Inn, The Woodstock Inn, and The Bedford Post Inn.