I love, love, LOVE shopping for the little ones in my life. My nephews, my sweet little H, the newest additions to my wonderful family of friends. I just can’t get enough. This was a hard list to narrow down but here are the best of the best in my opinion. Hope you agree.
– For the Worldly One – This elephant handcrafted in Nairobi using recycled flip-flops will not only add a pop of color to a child’s room but will spark of love of adventure and travel to distant lands.
– For the Inquisitive One – I have always loved wooden blocks. They were always my favorite as a little girl. These USA Blocks, handcrafted in Michigan, not only provide an educational tool for your little one to learn about the 50 states of the good old US of A but will also make a beautiful family heirloom.
– For the Book Worm – The World According To… When I first saw this book on Pottery Barn Kids I thought… brilliant! First you will receive a gift box complete with markers and questions to ask your little one about his friends and relatives, favorite toys and more. Once this step is complete, simply mail the drawings and interview answers in the return envelope.
The pages will be printed, bound and mailed back to you as a completed book, making a fun read now and a treasured keepsake in years to come. Doesn’t get much better in my book!
– For the Future Builder/Decorator – A few years ago I was so excited to give my little nephews a teepee but then I saw this and said to myself, now the ante has been raised. I could live in this thing for sure.
– For the Adventurer – A sled. Because really aren’t we all hoping for a white Christmas!