Sorry if you thought this might be a post about the Olympics. It isn’t and I will sadly confess that I haven’t watch any (too busy with Breaking Bad and House of Cards). But it is about a great new site that you will find several scores on… Hunters Alley. The brainchild of the women behind One Kings Lane, Hunters Alley is a new kind of marketplace created for design lovers that connects shoppers and sellers. From vintage barware and one-of-a-kind jewelry to Moroccan rugs and killer accents, this site has it all. Just look at what I found:
– A beautiful piece to add to my growing art collection.
– Just like you can never have too many bags or shoes, I also believe you can never have too many sets of candlesticks. This lucite and brass pair is fab.
– I have an affinity for all things old kitchen, like these mashers.
– While I have had some luck finding beautiful pieces of sea glass on this little island of mine, I have yet to find an actual sea glass bottle. Perhaps I should purchase these for a little luck for future findings.
– I have always had a thing for small bowls and I have a bunch on my dresser to catch my jewels, hairbands, earrings, etc. Think I might need to add this etched brass piece to the puzzle.