Is it really only Wednesday? I’m ready for the weekend!
Since making my award winning chili last week, I must be honest and say very little has happened in my kitchen. While catching up on my blog reading this am, I read this interesting piece on the five things in your kitchen you wouldn’t be caught without. So, I thought today I would add my five things to the list, which include:
- A block of delicious cheese
- Crackers (I could easily make a meal out of crackers and cheese)
- Olive oil (I’m obsessed with Frankie’s 457 oil at the moment)
- Eggs (I’m a huge fan of breakfast for dinner)
- San Pellegrino (I think their glass bottle is one of the prettiest things on a table)
Do share yours too!