For all you in the Northeast, I hope you are staying nice and warm and cozy inside today. What a storm. The winds out here on the island have been insane. I am catching up on several of my to-do’s that have been stacking up including:
– Setting up my Instagram account
– Writing my holiday thank you notes
– Reading “Island Practice” about my doctor Tim Lepore
– Packing for next week’s trip to Atlanta
– And of course my goals of writing and stretching. The others will follow soon, I’m quite sure!
How are you spending this snow day? Do tell. And remember, be safe!