Truth be told, I completed very few things on last year’s summer bucket list. So I have added a few new ones and hoping that me and my girl(s) visiting this summer will be all the incentive I need to complete!
1. Pick strawberries at Bartlett’s Farm and/or Moors End Farm.
2. Experiment with a new recipe incorporating freshly picked strawberries. A few contenders include: this jam, this salad, and perhaps this dessert.
3. Go deep-sea fishing.
4. Finally, finally take a dip in the phosphorescence.
5. Rent a jeep and spend the day out at Great Point, which also means driving on the beach for the first time!
6. Surf lesson with ACK Surf.
7. Head over to Wellfleet Drive-in one Sunday night.
8. Get in a bike ride at least once a week.
9. Sleep on the beach (keep this one quiet… I believe it’s against the law).
10. Greet the sunrise.