While reading Emily’s blog yesterday, I was inspired to make my own list of summer to-do’s. Can’t believe I haven’t done some of these. Must remedy this situation ASAP.
1. Pick strawberries at Bartlett’s Farm.
2. Complete the Sconset/Polpis bike loop.
3. Go deep-sea fishing.
4. After a night of dancing at The Box, finally experience the phosphorescence.
5. Day trip to Coatue.
6. Day trip to Tuckernuck.
7. Take a surf lesson from ACK Surf.
8. Schedule an art class at the Artists Association.
9. Host a killer BBQ in my parents’ backyard, complete with yard games.
10. Master making beach plum jam.