I can’t believe this is the 4th Summer Bucket List. I must admit, I seem to have the hardest time crossing things off my summer lists. You know why? I really love just lounging on the beach. But, since I’m one for tradition, let’s get started on my 2016 Summer Bucket List.
- Go Camping. We are heading up to Vermont in a few weeks so let’s hope I get to spend an evening in a sleeping bag sleeping under the stars!
- Get on the Water. And by on the water, I mean, getting myself on a stand-up paddle board.
- Create a New Signature Cocktail. During these warm summer nights, I tend towards the same cocktail: Hendricks with a San Pellegrino Grapefruit, elderflower liquor and a squeeze of lime. We have a bar set that just sits on the bar so I need to start muddling away and coming up with some interesting and delicious combinations.
- Explore the Other Islands. Block Island, Boston Harbor Islands, Shelter Island, Martha’s Vineyard… it’s time to see what these other islands have to offer.
- Host a Labor Day BBQ. This will most certainly happen as we have rented a house on the island for the week of Labor Day. Just ordered the invitations last night so can’t wait to start the menu planning for this. Any suggestions for a BBQ must have?
What’s on your summer bucket list? Would love to hear!